St. Angela Merici School is dedicated to providing excellence in education in a loving, Catholic environment. We embrace our mission to educate the whole child by encouraging growth in faith and spirit, body and mind, self-discipline and responsibility with a focus on achieving personal excellence in academics and living out the Gospel values in today’s world. The Principal and administration at the school handle all admissions to St. Angela. Please see the summary of the admissions process below. If you have any additional questions, we invite you call the school office at (504) 835-8491.
- Complete the application
- Interview with the Principal
- Review of school academic and behavior records
The following information will be needed from NEW/TRANSFER student applicants:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate, if Catholic
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Check for APPLICATION ($175 PER STUDENT)
- Kindergarten-7th students: Voucher, if a registered, active, supporting parishioner of a parish OTHER than St. Angela Merici Parish. This does not apply to prekindergarten students.
For prekindergarten students, we require a $350 prepayment on tuition within two weeks of being accepted into the school. This $350 is refundable if St. Angela Merici is notified in writing prior to July 31, 2018 that your child will not be attending St. Angela School for the 2018-19 school year.