St. Angela Merici School is dedicated to providing excellence in education in a loving, Catholic environment. We embrace our mission to educate the whole child by encouraging growth in faith and spirit, body and mind, self-discipline and responsibility with a focus on achieving personal excellence in academics and living out the Gospel values in today’s world. The Principal and administration at the school handle all admissions to St. Angela. Please see the summary of the admissions process below. If you have any additional questions, we invite you call the school office at (504) 835-8491.
St. Angela Merici School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or disability in violation of state law and federal law or regulation in administration of its educational policies or programs. The information provided with this application will not be used for any unlawful discriminatory purpose
- Complete the application in the school office
- Interview with the Principal
- Review of school academic and behavior records
The following information will be needed from NEW/TRANSFER student applicants:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate, if Catholic
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Immunization Record
- Check for APPLICATION ($190 PER STUDENT)
- Kindergarten-7th students: Voucher, if a registered, active, supporting parishioner of a parish OTHER than St. Angela Merici Parish. This does not apply to prekindergarten students.
For prekindergarten students, we require a $500 prepayment on tuition within two weeks of being accepted into the school. This $500 is refundable if St. Angela Merici is notified in writing prior to June 15, 2022 that your child will not be attending St. Angela School for the 2022-23 school year.