Applications will be accepted starting November 27, 2017. The application fee is $175 per student.
The application deadline for early acceptance is February 5, 2018. Early acceptance notifications will be mailed the week of February 5-9, 2018.
Applications received after the early acceptance application deadline of February 5, 2018 will be accepted and notifications of acceptance for those applications will be mailed on a rolling basis.
The applications are considered according to the Priority Listing below:
- Siblings of presently enrolled children
- Children of registered and supporting parishioners of St. Angela Merici Parish
- Children of registered and supporting parishioners of another Catholic church
- Children who are baptized and raised in the Catholic faith
- Children who are open to learning about the Catholic faith
In addition to the application forms, the following information is required from
all applicants (Incomplete applications will not be processed):
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic)
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Check for $175 per student for the Application Fee. (Note: if the applicant is accepted, then $150 of the fee paid becomes payment of the registration fee and $25 is retained for the application fee. If the applicant is not accepted, $150 is refunded and $25 is retained for the application fee.)
Private tours available by request, (504)835-8491.